Three Small Business Insurance is a comprehensive insurance policy by Berkshire Hathaway that combines multiple business-critical coverages into a single policy. This includes liability coverage, property and business interruption coverage, business auto coverage, and workers’ compensation coverage.
Small businesses are the backbone of the economy, and they play a vital role in creating jobs and driving innovation. But small businesses are also more vulnerable to risks than larger businesses. That’s why it’s so important for small business owners to have adequate insurance coverage.
THREE Small Business Insurance is designed to be easy to understand and manage, with a straightforward policy document and a single point of contact for claims. It is also backed by the financial strength and reputation of Berkshire Hathaway.
Who Needs Three Small Business Insurance?
THREE Small Business Insurance is a good option for small businesses of all types, but it is especially well-suited for businesses that:
- Are looking for a comprehensive insurance policy that covers all of their essential needs.
- Value simplicity and ease of management.
- Want to work with a financially strong insurance company.
What Types of Coverage Does Three Small Business Insurance Provide?
Liability coverage protects your business from financial losses incurred as a result of lawsuits or claims alleging that your business caused bodily injury or property damage to others.
There are four main types of liability coverage included in THREE Small Business Insurance:
- General liability coverage: This is the most common type of liability coverage, and it provides protection for a wide range of risks, such as slip-and-fall accidents, product liability claims, and advertising injuries.
- Errors & omissions (E&O) coverage: This type of liability coverage is designed to protect businesses that provide professional services, such as accountants, lawyers, and consultants. E&O coverage covers claims alleging that your business made a mistake or failed to perform its services as promised.
- Employment practices liability coverage: This type of liability coverage protects businesses from claims alleging wrongful employment practices, such as discrimination, harassment, and retaliation.
- Cyber liability coverage: This type of liability coverage protects businesses from claims alleging that they were negligent in safeguarding their customers’ data or that they suffered a cyberattack.
Property and Business Interruption Coverage
Property and business interruption coverage protects your business from financial losses incurred as a result of damage to your property or business interruption.
The following types of property and business interruption coverage are included in THREE Small Business Insurance:
- Fire, theft, and flood & water damage coverage: This coverage protects your business from losses caused by fire, theft, and flood & water damage.
- Wind & hail coverage: This coverage protects your business from losses caused by wind and hail damage.
- Earthquake coverage: This coverage protects your business from losses caused by earthquakes.
- Equipment breakdown coverage: This coverage protects your business from losses caused by the breakdown of your essential business equipment.
Business Auto Coverage
Business auto coverage protects your business from financial losses incurred as a result of accidents involving your business vehicles.
The following types of business auto coverage are included in THREE Small Business Insurance:
- Collision coverage: This coverage pays for repairs to your business vehicle if it is damaged in a collision.
- Comprehensive coverage: This coverage pays for repairs to your business vehicle if it is damaged by theft, vandalism, or other covered events.
- Auto liability coverage: This coverage pays for the cost of bodily injury and property damage to others if you are found at fault in an accident involving your business vehicle.
- Cargo liability coverage: This coverage pays for the cost of lost or damaged cargo if you are transporting cargo in your business vehicle.
- Hired & non-owned auto coverage: This coverage provides liability coverage for vehicles that you rent or lease for business purposes.
Workers’ Compensation Coverage
Workers’ compensation coverage provides lost wages and medical treatment benefits to employees who are injured or become ill on the job.
Workers’ compensation coverage is required by law in most states, and it is one of the most important types of insurance coverage that small businesses need to have.
How to Get a Quote for Three Small Business Insurance
To get a quote for THREE Small Business Insurance, you can visit the THREE website or contact a THREE insurance agent.
You will need to provide the following information to get a quote:
- Your business name and address
- Your business type
- The number of employees you have
- The type of property you own or lease
- The types of vehicles you own or lease
- Your sales revenue
Once you have provided this information, you will receive a personalized quote for THREE Small