Mullen Automotive ( NASDAQ:MULN ) is a California-based electric vehicle (EV) company. In this article, a detailed analysis of Muln stock forecast for 2025, 2023, 2024, 2030, and the factors that could affect the stock price in the future will be discussed.
This company on a wild ride in the stock market over the past year. Its stock price went above $28.50 in July 2022 and crossed a low of $0.10 in July 2023.
What is Affecting the Stock Price of Muln?
Muln Stock Price Live
There are a number of factors that are affecting the stock price of Mullen Automotive. These include:
- The company’s product pipeline: Mullen Automotive has a strong pipeline of electric vehicles. These include the Mullen Five which is a five-passenger crossover SUV. Another one is the Mullen One. It is a four-door sedan. Both of them are expected to be released in 2024.
- Company Partnership: Mullen Automotive has several partnerships with leading companies in the automotive industry. Such as LG Chem. They supplies batteries for the Mullen FIVE and Mullen ONE. Daymak, which distributes Mullen vehicles in Canada.
- Financial performance: Mullen Automotive has not generated revenue from EV sales yet. The company is in extremely short of cash. But it expects to start generating revenue in 2024.
- The overall EV market. The EV market is proliferating, and Mullen Automotive is well-positioned to capitalise on this growth.
Muln Stock Forecast 2023
|Year||Muln Stock Forecast 2023|
|2023||$0.55 to $0.70|
Despite the highly competitive EV market, MULN stock is currently trading at an attractive price. It’s because of its proactive approach to the EV market and continued efforts to reduce costs. Experts predict that Mullen Automotive shares will trade between $0.55 and $0.70 in 2023.
Muln Stock Forecast 2024
|Year||Muln Stock Forecast 2024|
|2024||$0.50 to $0.90|
After a prolonged downturn, Mullen Automotive and other car stocks are expected to experience an increase in value. Based on price target analysis, Mullen Automotive’s share price could potentially reach $0.90 by 2024. However, the average potential price for Mullen Automotive stock is estimated to be around $0.60. The stock may drop to approximately $0.50 in less favourable market conditions. The stock prices can fluctuate due to some factors. It could be market conditions, company performance and industry trends.
Muln Stock Forecast 2025
|Year||Muln Stock Forecast 2025|
|2025||$0.80 and $1.60|
Although Mullen Automotive is unlikely to reach its previous all-time highs until 2025, its average share price is expected to increase by $1 that year. But if the company continues to improve at the current rate, its price could go up to $1.6. In a bearish market environment, the stock price could fall up to $0.80. But if the market takes a big turn in 2025, there could be even more growth than Mullen Automotive forecasts.
Muln Stock Forecast 2030
|Year||Muln Stock Forecast 2025|
|2030||$0.80 and $1.60|
Long-term investors may benefit from investing in Mullen Automotive stocks. According to forecasts, its share price may touch the highest point by 2030, with an average price of $5.90. However, if the market suddenly turns for the better, Mullen Automotive’s share price could reach $7.80 by 2030. Conversely, shares of Mullen Automotive could fall as much as $3.75 a year in a bad market condition.
Muln Stock Price Performance
|52 Week High||2.66 USD|
|52 Week Low||0.11 USD|
The Good and the Bad of the Company
There are many factors that could increase Muln stock price in the future. However, there are some risks that investors should be aware of. These include:
- Company’s history of delays and setbacks: Mullen Five was supposed to be released in 2022. But it has been pushed to 2024. This could be a point of concern for investors. It is sign that the company may not be able to impliment its plans.
- Company high low interest: MULN stock had a low interest of over 50% on June 2023. This means that there are many investors who are thinking that the share price will fall. This may create a negative impact on share prices in the short term.
- The company lacks a record of profitability: Mullen Automotive is a relatively new company. It has no record of profitability.
Is Muln Stock a Good Investment?
It’s hard to say for sure. The company has a lot of potential. But also has a lot of risk. Before investing, it is advisable to consider the pros and cons of this company carefully.
Here are some things to consider before investing in Mullen Automotive stock:
- Company’s financial performance: Mullen Automotive has yet to generate revenue from its EV sales. Investors need to research how the company is doing financially before investing.
- Company’s Board of Directors: Mullen Automotive has a new team of professionals with extensive experience in the automotive industry. Investors should have confidence in their ability to execute the company’s growth plans.
- Competitive environment: The EV market is becoming increasingly competitive. To be successful, Mullen Automotive must adopt a different strategy from its competitors.
The decision of whether or not to invest in Mullen Automotive stock is a personal one. Investors should understand the risks and rewards before making a decision.
In addition to the factors outlined above, there are several other factors investors should consider about Mullen Automotive stock.
- Company Valuation: Mullen Automotive currently is at a relatively low valuation. This could be a sign that the stock is undervalued. The market is not yet confident about the company’s long-term prospects.
- General Market Environment: The stock market is currently in a state of volatility. This can make it a risky time to invest in Mullen Automotive stock as the stock price can be volatile.
Overall, Muln stock is a risky investment. But the company has the potential to become a major player in the EV market. Investors willing to take some risk may consider investing in Mullen Automotive stock.